Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hef's Dismal Mag

Playboy release a pretty pathetic attempt at funny yesterday. It completely failed as it was interpreted by all the sane people for what it was:

a sincere desire for justifying rape of people you do not like because:

1. They are women
2. They are conservative
3. They are usually right on the mark

This guy Guy is a loser.

I commented on it yesterday, right after I read the link from Hot Air. I went to add a comment and then I printed the document thinking my comment would be pulled immediately. I used my older name of JDubya since I am new to this blog thing and am slowly converting my accounts with others to it.

Here is the post in jpeg form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep any and all commentary in good taste.

Please use good grammar. Proof read before submitting.
Remember: Measure twice, cut once.

Remember: this is around for a long time. Hopefully, no one will be running for office where your graphic comments may come to sink your campaign.